18.9.11

Hiccups

So you probably don't know this, but having hiccups after abdominal surgery is pretty painful. Laughing, coughing and sneezing are all painful too, but hiccups suck because you don't really know when they are coming so you can't control them at all...I wasn't going to blog about hiccups, but they started as soon as I pulled up a new post page so.....here I am, blogging about hiccups.

What I really wanted to say tonight was that sometimes I hate technology and wish that it wasn't around. I also hate football season. Yes, you heard me, I hate football season. Shocker I know, and I also know how some of you couldn't imagine your life without football season, but I am not one of those people (And I am sorry if this post doesn't make sense, this hiccups are totally throwing me off). The fact that you can turn on the TV at 8 a.m. and watch football until 9 at night is stupid and I hate it.

I don't hate football because I don't know what's going on, because I do. I understand 90% of the game. I can tell what is going on when I am watching it, but that doesn't mean I enjoy it. I also like watching Utah State play, mostly because I still consider that my school and I have some attachment to it. So yes, I hate football season, but I am also excited for the Homecoming game next weekend, and there is nothing wrong with feeling those two things.

Anyway, that's all I had to say. I am not really tired enough to go to sleep so I figured I would say stuff, but then these damn hiccups showed up and I can't focus on writing anything.


Oh, and I really really really miss sleeping on my tummy...I need that to be a possibility again ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...