16.2.13

Early mornings

There are not many things worse than waking up at 5 on a Saturday morning! I guess that is what I get for going to bed at 8:30 last night..

I woke up with a sore throat and congestion and I'm really hoping it's not anything more than sleeping with my mouth open all night (that's a thing right?)

Lucky for me I bought two new books last night. In my defense, I did start at the library but those things apparently close at 6 on Fridays. (What? You mean most people have better things to do than go to the library on a Friday night!?!? I don't believe it). Coincidentally there is a Barns and Noble across the street from the library so I improvised and went there instead. There is something wonderful about new books. I love them! We are in desperate need of another bookcase and it's awesome.

Well...it's 7 a.m. so I'm going to attempt to sneak back into bed next to my sleeping someone and take a nap

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...