16.5.13

Oranges and Pearly Whites

Day 17, : A favorite photo of yourself and why



Nothing like a huge giant picture of yourself to feed the ego this Thursday morning...amirght??

I don't know why I love this picture so much, but I do! This was taken last year on our way to San Fransisco. The orange peeled perfectly and was absolutely delicious. I think I like this because it shows me all natural. Pure happiness. Old hoodie, day old hair and my pearly whites. It reminds me that it's the simple things that make us the most happy. Riding alongside Bart for our 10+ hour car ride with tasty treats and feeling 100 % comfortable with being myself. If we aren't comfortable in our own skin, can we be comfortable in our lives? I don't think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...