12.11.10

Caffeine Side Effects

I am hyped up on probably about 70 oz of Mt Dew and emotional so I am going to vent. This probably should have been done a long time ago but since I havent really thought about it until now I am going to do it tonight. Who I am about to write about know who they are and frankly, if they are reading this and/or get offended by it then they are only proving me 100% right in what I am about to say. This has been a long time coming but I dont want you all to think I sit and stew about this every night because I DONT. I dont think about this constantly, I dont cry into my pillow every night, I dont wish I could take things back. I love my life. I love the people in my life. My life has turned out to be a dream come true and so no, I'm sorry but I wouldnt change anything that has happened.

Once upon a time a girl fell in love. It wasn't supposed to happen, at least not with the boy she fell in love with. All of her friends were saying he was so wrong for her and this other boy was the one she should be with. Well they were wrong. This boy and girl fell in love and started something amazing. Something not everyone will find, and for that, this girl feels bad. But she is so happy that is was lucky enough to find this person. Unfortunately, for who knows what reason, her relationship with this boy has been attacked countless times, criticized and mocked by everyone except the people closest to this boy and girl. These outside people are bothered by this couple. They see these two people as one person, like the one doesnt have a life outside of the other and that may be partly true but guess what, IT IS BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT TAHT WAY. Of course if you werent in this kind of a relationship you wouldn't understand. You would see this couple as weird, maybe a little pathetic because they are always together. However, if you have ever have had this, or are currently in love, then you completely understand.

I am sorry that I choose to spend my time with the person who makes me the happiest. Heaven forbid I want my life to be happy. I know some cant imagine why I would ever give up friends who treat each other like crap 70% of the time, who I was always afraid of saying anything to for fear of getting attacked and made fun of, for a person who I can be myself around, who never brings me down and who loves me as much as I love him. Life is to be enjoyed and I promise once you find that person who makes you happier than anyone else in the world you will finally understand.

Now this post may bring drama but guess what, I wont be involved in it. This post is going to be the last time I ever vent about this. Like I said, I dont think about this topic a lot but tonight it was brought up and it really bothered me and the way I deal with these things is writing about it. yes I could have written about it in my journal but guess what my mind is going at 100 miles an hour thanks to the caffeine currently in my system and I can type a hell of a lot faster than I can write so I am doing this on here. I still havent decided if I am even going to post this but if I do, and you get offended: get over it. I do not hate anyone and I would hope you have enough of your own life where you dont have to worry about mine.

If my relationship bothers you, ignore it. Block me from facebook if the fact that the person I am about to marry tells me he loves me every once in a while, I am not checking your facebook page so you can learn to not check mine. I am not forcing my relationship onto anyone. I do not brag about my relationship. Bart is not the only thing I talk about. Bart is not the only thing I have in my life, but he is the main thing, which is the way I think it should be.

There are two sides to every story. I would hope that before believing one, you get both sides before you judge me because I know full well no one has ever asked for my side. And you know what I hope for the most? I hope I am just talking to myself. I hope that none of the people I am talking about are reading this because that means they have moved on to and that makes me so happy. Why dwell on the past? So things didnt work out the way any of us thought it would...thats okay! We are all happy. I am happy, so just let me be happy.

I am in love and I am proud of it. No I dont make out in public, no I dont have to have Bart by my side in everything I do. Yes, I have my own opinion and my own views and my own friends. Yes I have moved on and love where my life is going. No I dont think about what I just wrote all the time. Yes I am hyped up on Mt Dew and will probably be up all night. Yes I had a blast tonight and love everyone who was in that restaurant with me. And yes, this weekend is going to rock.

Goodnight everyone who has read this entire thing. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...