9.11.10

Gone and done it

So I was listening to the new Taylor Swift CD today and I realized something ....

I went from having songs like this relate to my life:








to having songs like this relate to my life:



I heard this song and I immediately thought this was the story of my life!!






...and this song always reminds me of Bart...
yes, he is this great.
He makes my life like a love song





I love that sad love songs about stupid boys don't apply to me anymore....I really am so happy. People may think I am crazy for some choices I have made, but I promise when you find that one person you want to spend your life with...you'll understand

1 comment:

  1. I agree!! Some days I miss those old depressing songs because they fit so well... but love songs are even greater because they make me feel happy and more in love.

    I understand :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...