27.4.11

G: Games

So I guess I will be moved out of my apartment by the end of the week...

I am in an awkward situation right now with the whole living arrangements and Bart decided it would be cheaper to just move me out before I have to pay May rent and live in his dad's basement for the 10 days before I will go home/get married/go on our honeymoon.

So that is what I'm doing. We started packing up stuff last night because once Thursday around 4 p.m. comes, I will be unavailable to help with really anything until probably Saturday by 9 p.m. (Yay for busy weekends!) So basically I will be packing everything up today and tomorrow morning and Bart and his peeps will move it all out on Saturday. This should be an interesting two weeks. ( I say two weeks because two weeks from today I will be headed down to Lehi Wednesday night for the remainder of the week).

Now moving isn't a new thing for me, I have moved probably more than anyone should have to during college, especially the first 9 months I lived here. After that it calmed down a bit.

I have lived

Aunt's house from 11/08-12/08
Brentwood Apartments 1/09-3/09
Crazy person's house 4/09-6/09
Oakridge Bulding 12 I think 7/09-8/09
Oakridge Building 24 9/09-5/10 (Yes I stayed there for a full school year! Yay.)
Summer house from hell 5/10-8/10
Current abode 8/10-4/11 (Yes I have stayed here for a full school year too! Yay.)

So as you can see, I have done this before which boils down to I just don't have a ton of stuff because every time I have moved I would rather throw things away than move them to my new place. Such is the case with this situation. I have already gotten rid of lots of things like shoes, clothes, and coats (My mom/sisters would be so proud)

We were packing up the kitchen last night and I think my little 19 year old roommates are going to be pretty surprised when all of the things they have been using are no longer here....

I have also discovered that I have accumulated over the past 3 years a lot of hair-care products and such. I went through and had to throw out some of it because it was just getting too old and there is only so much product I can use on my own hair.

These next few weeks should be quite interesting to say the least.

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...