7.4.11

Production

Ah production.
Thursday nights.
The Statesman.

I have nothing to do as of this moment. A lot of my job tonight is dependent on other people and currently those people are making me wait... which is fine. It happens!

But I am also bored, hot, hungry and have a headache. The stupid lights in this office are so bloody hot! And thanks to the snow I am currently wearing a hoodie. Bad combination.

I am going to copy some stuff from my baby sister's blog kbainum.blogspot.com. I will not do all the squishy boy stuff because that applies to cute 18 year olds like her :)



10 things you want to say to 10 different people right now.

- bart: I love you. 37 days! can't wait.

- my prego sociology teacher: your voice is annoying, and I apologize for never attending your class

- my old man professor: I am pissed that our quizzes count for so much of our grade. Only making the midterm and final work 12% combined?? Seriously?

- sarah g: I miss you! I hope all is well in Snowflake AZ

- ben wood: I really hope you like my layout tonight because I am to my breaking point and do not want to do a complete re-do!

- the seamstress at David's Bridal: I hope for your sake my dress fits on my fitting this weekend. This is the 4th one. Do you realize I have to drive an hour and a half for a 5 min. fitting? Not cool. Do your job right the first time please!

- K VanD: Even though you are sitting directly behind me I will say thanks again for our lunch date today! I needed some good girl talk!

- pandora: thank you for cranking out good tunes tonight.

- mother  nature: I hate you.

- the girl who helped interview me today for Aggie Radio: I am sorry I didn't dress up, I promise I don't look like a mess all the time.

9 things about myself

1. Apparently I am one of those girls who once they score a guy they never feel the need to get ready

2. I write/type my feelings. I don't speak them.

3. I have been extremely blessed with an amazing family

4. I am currently on a starburst and mamba's kick

5. I would be okay moving far far away on some exciting new adventure

6. If I don't write something in my planner, it's not getting done

7. I hardly ever complete my laundry, by the time the clean clothes are out of the basket there are a few new baskets full of dirty ones

8. I really really really like cereal.

9. I hate it when people think/ask/want me to do their hair for free


7 things that cross your mind a lot

~ my back hurts
~I should take a shower
~what can I eat for dinner that would require minimal work
~ I am getting married in ( insert time here) ! ahhhhhhhh!!!
~ I have so much shiz to do
~ where's my planner? I need to check it...
~ I miss my mom/dad/siblings




well it's time to get back to work kids...goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. not even a free haircut for a birthday present for your soon to be 18 year old baby sister??? ;]
    i love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...