13.4.11

B: broken

I freaking hate technology, it is a good thing I am all by myself right now because if someone tried to talk to me I would freak the hell out. Instead, I will freak out here where words can only do so much damage.


  • I hate final cut. 
  • I hate video.
  • I hate video assignments.
  • I hate tripods. 
  • I hate microphones. 
  • I hate this class.
  • I hate that I seem to royally suck at what I want to do one day.
  • I hate SD cards
  • I hate card readers.
  • I hate the stupid freshman here for SOAR who take up the whole damn sidewalk and make it impossible for me to walk faster.
  • I hate that my tights have random holes in them, I look trashy.
  • I hate that my eyes were too puffy this morning because I am exhausted to put my contacts in because now I cant see.
  • I hate having 234980 things to do.
  • I hate working so hard on something (like video) and having that something (video) never work making me spend 5 extra hours for one freaking assignment. I am about to the point that I will just take the failing grade.
  • I hate today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...