21.9.12

Be Fabulous Friday Link Party!

My cute BFF Sarah posted a Link Party on her blog and since I have never done one before I decided to give it a try :)

Here are the Rules:1. Write about an accomplishment, daily task, or something exciting that has happened (or will happen) in your life that you deserve some recognition for.2. If possible, post a picture showing that accomplishment.3. Copy the "Fabulous Friday" button and place it in your post. Or copy the code and place it in your html.4. Link up your post here and spread the word!

An accomplishment I can think of is this amazing job I have had for almost 2 months now! It has been such a blast to work in my related field and have my "dream job" before I even graduated from college. 

I was talking to my boss the other day and it's just crazy to think of the people I get to work with. These people worked in the industry at the peak of journalism. They were hard core crime beat reporters and producers who kicked ass. The stories they tell are the reason why I wanted to become a journalist in the first place. Times have changed and everyone has had to adapt, but I am so lucky to get to work in a place like this at such a young age!












How did I do for my first link up? Sarah is such a cute blogger...the student has become the teacher (haha!)


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you linked up! Your the best friend a best friend could have:) I'm proud of you and your job. You have always had a big plan, and now youre living it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...