23.9.12

On The Sidelines

As some of you already know, Bart ran his 1/2 Marathon yesterday LIKE A BOSS. We had to wake up at 4 a.m. ( but seriously, will I EVER be able to sleep in on Saturday???) and trek on over to Big Cottonwood Canyon. I got home from dropping him off around 6ish and knowing I had to be back at 7:30 I thought "hey, why don't you go to the gym and get it over with and wash your freakin hair because it's been a solid week since that has happened..."

I don't know why I feel so ambitious in the mornings, but I most certainly did NOT get to the gym, or wash my hair. I ended up going right back to bed and hating my hubby when my alarm went off an hour later (and by hate I mean love....).

so with 5-day-old hair I went and cheered him on with his family and mine!

It was awesome to see him sprint to the finish line with his friend and accomplish his goal! I think we are both equally happy about training for this race to be over. 













How sexy is he? All I have to say is I don't mind walking behind him....just sayin.

Also, there is the dog that lives downstairs and all I have to say is SHUT THE HELL UP. I freaking hate dogs, and by dogs I mean dog owners....if your dog is locked up in a cage while you're gone and cries the.entire.time. then maybe you shouldn't have a dog! Seriously, why are people so selfish? As much as I hate dogs and want to punch a baby every time I have to sit here and listen to it whine, I still feel bad for it. If you don't have the space, the time, or the desire to take care of your animal, then you shouldn't have one!!!


on a happier note ( I know. me? happy? on my blog? when!?!?) I got a 9 out of 10 on my stupid Mass Comm Law quiz! Boosh. Take that stupid 4 credit class from hell. I must admit I actually learned something on Wednesday so maybe things are looking up? i will most certainly keep you posted. 

oh, and NBD but I am making Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner tonight. That's right, a meal with a fancy name. Go Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...