16.12.12

on the 10th & 9th day of Christmas

I know I know the idea of this "12 days of Christmas" thing is so there is a daily post, but it's been a busy weekend!

on the 10th day of Christmas

The Aggies won the Potato Bowl! 41-15

we headed up to Boise Friday night to spend the weekend with the rest of Aggie Nation. It was a beautiful weekend and we had a great time! We were able to watch the game with family in one of the suites at Bronco Stadium. Hanging out with my grandpa was one of my favorite parts of the day!







NCAA All American Phil Olsen (Merlin Olsen's Younger Bro)


bad exposure, but my G-pa is smiling so I couldn't leave it out :)








On the 9th day of Christmas

we headed home from Boise, but not before visiting my nieces!





on another note...I have officially become a road-trippin master. We only made one break each the entire way to and from Boise, and it was for gas, not because I needed a bathroom break! Bart was so proud. Also, jam sessions happen on the regular in the Bowen car--we're kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...