Hey everyone! I am getting more and more excited for Christmas! Have I mentioned I love this time of year?? I wanted to do some blogging over the next 12 days to celebrate. I will be making the "themed" posts as I go along so they may or may not be lame...
we'll start off nice and generic this morning to get things going "12 things I love about Christmas"
(not in any particular order)
- R&B and Pop Holiday Pandora station (dont judge)
- Christmas themed boxes of chocolate..as if the red sleeve makes it more okay to eat your heart out
- my days off (this is a first for me...i'll let you know how it goes)
- getting in the spirit of giving and finding that perfect gift for someone
- wrapping said gifts with my skills that improve every year
- Christmas lights
- family parties
- cuddling up next to the tree with some hot cocoa
- hot cocoa in general (not just a Christmas thing, but that's usually when i drink it)
- it's a time that makes it that much easier to remember Christ
- making cookies, gingerbread houses and Christmas candies
- Spending time with the people I love the most!
Bart and I have also decided to write a Christmas Newsletter (Bowen style) so stay tuned for that! :)