17.12.12

on the 8th day of Christmas

i'm having a blogger brain freeze. it could be because i've been sitting on the couch for most of the afternoon with Bart enjoying our really crappy couch....or because my mind is filled with plenty of other things.

i really love my job but adjusting to this new schedule has been hard. what's the point of having a great schedule if I get less things done? I now work 6-2:30 which means I have the whole afternoon and evening open to check things off my to-do list. except that list doesn't ever get checked off. i'm too tired to do anything. I mean waking up at 5 a.m. really isn't that bad! It doesn't matter if I get 7 or 8 or 12 hours of sleep I still have a hard time having any energy left over. it doesn't help that it gets dark by 5 p.m. but I still wish I could figure something out.

so here I am, on the 8th day of Christmas with nothing to say. I'll try again tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...