20.12.12

On the 7th 6th and 5th day of Christmas

on the 7th day of Christmas

we saw Savoir of the World at the Conference Center.
It was beautiful. When the little children angels went on stage I thought of those children in Connecticut. It was nice to participate in something that reminds everyone the true meaning of Christmas 


on the 6th day of Christmas

I made treats! See post HERE. it was so much fun and even Bart asked the questions "since when did you become domesticated?" baby steps I say! baby steps

on the 5th day of Christmas

Bart is sick again. He's back to having a fever and being a crazy person. Last night he was my insta-heater which was nice, but I hate that he's sick. Tomorrow is his first day of Christmas break so hopefully he'll be able to rest and get feeling better for the weekend festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...