29.8.13

Note to Self

As I'm sitting here watching Utah State play the University of Utah I can't help but think of all the things I have to do. But first let's mention...I'm watching football...by myself....and I'm actually enjoying it. It's amazing what just a few years can do.

Moving on..

These last two weeks have been crazy busy. 

I'm training for a half marathon
I was giving a promotion at work and have been doing double duty 10 hour days 
Class started (and it's going to be a biotch this semester ladies and gentlemen)
We bought a house (yay!) and we're moving on Saturday

I haven't had time to do any of those above things exceptionally well. I've had to leave work even when I'm not completely done to go to the Title company or go run or get to class. I haven't been able to focus on class because I'm more concerned about my job.

Running is a great de-stresser but sometimes waking up at 4 a.m. just isn't going to happen. I don't think Bart and I have enjoyed dinner together for a few weeks. Eating consists of a rice cake with almond butter in the morning and shoving brown rice down on my way out from work headed to class. Snacking on carrots and sipping water.

I'm stressed and I'm tired. Even if I just had to handle 2 of these things at a time, even 3, I think it would be okay. But dealing with all 4 crazy changes and time consuming commitments is overwhelming. 

Tomorrow is my last day of producing two shows and I don't necessarily have anywhere to be in the afternoon so I can stay at work and get caught up. Then my afternoon will consist of packing up and doing laundry and getting ready to move into our new house. I'm so excited for the move, I just wish it wasn't smack dab in the middle of everything else!

So I'll put everything in my day planner and I'll download my class programs. But at the end of the day I will sit and watch the Aggies play. Because sometimes you can't do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...