30.8.13

The Daily Dish


Today was the last day of The Daily Dish. It's ending and a new midday news show is beginning on Monday. The show where my career started is officially over.

I was promoted to a bigger show Good Things Utah, and even have my own office (with a door and windows and did I mention a door?). It was a bittersweet day. I was notified almost three weeks ago so I guess I've had time to process it. I was totally sad at first and shed a few tears for the project that I poured so much time, blood, work, sweat, tears, etc into. Bart had to remind me it's the business I'm in.

The Daily Dish might not seem like much to you, but it's where my career as a professional started. It's where I learned and the platform I had to get creative and improve. We had some good times. The last few months have been interesting to say the least, but all-in-all it was a blast working on the show.

I look forward to what GTU will bring.


I can't say enough good things about these two. I was lucky to be their producer and I look forward to keep that going!

Saying goodbye to Brianne when she left the show



What my mornings looked like for the past year

My first few days at work...Did I mention I now have a door? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...