15.9.13

Crazy Chick

My clubhouse key is going to turn me into a crazy chick. Or rather, the lack of having a clubhouse key is turning me into a crazy chick.

Each month Bart and I pay an HOA fee. Most of that fee goes toward the beautiful clubhouse with 24 hour fitness room plus pool and park and other things I don't care as much about as the fitness room. We are up to date on our HOA fees. In fact, we are 6 months AHEAD on our HOA fees. And yet here I am, sitting in my home we bought TWO WEEKS AGO without said key.

I have contacted the idiot HOA lady who has repeatedly lied to me. She first told me we would have to pay $50 if we wanted a key since the previous owner didn't leave hers. I then informed her that since it's not OUR FAULT the previous owner didn't leave the key there was no way in hell we would be paying that $50. She said okay fine I will put one in your box tomorrow.

That was 10 days ago.

Every other day since then I have called and emailed inquiring about my key. Each time she says she will put it in the next day. So either she has put 5 different keys in some mystery mailbox or she's been lying to me to get off the phone.

Well guess what biotch. The claws are coming out tomorrow. Watch out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...