Here was my update from Day 6:
. There are many different ways to eat chicken...learn those ways
. carrots for breakfast? why not?!!
. It's amazing to have a best friend who is going through exactly the same thing. What are the odds? God knew what he was doing when he put us together all those years ago.
. Quinoa is still nasty. I invite anyone to cook me "tasty" quinoa and bring it to me so I can learn what it's supposed to taste like.
. Apparently 80oz of water a day isn't enough...potty breaks anyone?
. a week of being sugar, dairy and process food free and my skin is breaking out like a teenager. Where's the justice in that??
. the "I feel full" feeling only lasts about an hour.....I miss you carbs....
. Coconut Milk and Almond Milk mixed together kinda sorta tastes like Fat Free normal Milk
. I felt super healthy at the grocery store. helllloooo produce aisle.
Here is my update from Day 160
- There are still many ways to eat chicken. I have become the best at grilling it. Even Bart is impressed with my skills.
- I now have an egg, turkey bacon and corn tortilla burrito for breakfast. it's amazing the progress I've made in choices :)
- I still love my bestie who has supported me through all the hard days when all I wanted was some candy and a hug
- Quinoa is STILL nasty. The original bag is in my pantry...every time I use it I end up throwing most of it away.
- My water intake has definitely decreased...probably not a good thing but oh well!
- 5 months of being sugar, dairy and proccess food free and my skin is AMAZING! The justice came.
- The "I feel full" feeling still only lasts an hour..but the "I feel hungry all the time" feeling isn't here anymore either.
- My new found love is the dark chocolate Almond Milk
- I still spend all my time in the produce aisle. I haven't decided which store has the best food..