16.3.14

Gluten Free Pancakes

I have always loved pancakes. Bart doesn't like them as much as me so when I had to go gluten free it didn't seem like a huge issue. About a month ago I couldn't get my mind off of them and I finally found a recipe to make GF pancakes! I'm officially obsessed and now Bart gets them every weekend. It only a few ingredients and I usually half the recipe for the 2 of us since GF flour is $756 a pound. Add some butter (because I kind of love butter right now) and some maple syrup and bam. Sunday morning breakfast! Enjoy

1-1/3 GF flour
1 tsp baking flour 
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp honey
1/2 tsp vanilla 
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp warm water
2 egg whites 

Mix dry ingredients
In separate bowl add wet ingredients except the eggs
Combine dry and wet ingredients
Add egg whites 

Ladle mix on skillet. Cook like typical pancakes

ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...