30.3.14

Hi Baby: 20 weeks

Hi Baby,

Well, we reached the halfway mark! 20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go. I haven't felt you kick yet but I know you're in there (and you don't like it when I sneeze).

Daddy is just as sweet as ever and talks to you every night. He scratches my itchy back and rubs my feet and talks about how awesome you will be. He also hopes you don't want to become a dancer or cheerleader...but we can cross that bridge when we get to it :)

I see all of these darling babies and toddlers at church and wonder what you are going to look like! I keep having dreams that I forget to feed you as a baby. Is that a thing? Do moms forget to feed their babies? I'm going to assume things like that will come naturally once you are here.

I am still getting use to my changing body and get frustrated most mornings getting ready. It's a weird thing to have your pants fit until you go to button them! As strange as it is to have a growing belly, I can't help but to be thankful for this miracle happening! I know it's such a blessing to have you come into our family and I am honored to be a part of your life.

Now that I am feeling better I am doing my best to improve some habits...I have had a hard time following my Hashimotos diet and exercise has been the last thing on my mind. I'm hoping to take it more seriously now since I know it will make us both feel better! (yes, I even said no to the tootsie rolls passed out in church today)

5 months still seems like a long time, but I know you will be here in no time! We can't wait to meet you and just know we love you already!

Stay strong and keep growing baby girl

xoxo
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...