16.5.14

3 Years

Bart and I celebrated our third anniversary on Wednesday. And by celebrate I mean text each other funny memes all day since I was out of town for work. I didn't get home until really late Wednesday night. I was exhausted. I walk in to see flowers and a darling note on the table. It said the sweetest things and I may or may not have cried as I read it. It defines the last 3 years perfectly. Bart is the most sensitive and caring person I know. He is so thoughtful and sweet and I love every minute of it! He knows exactly what I need to feel better.

Here are a few posts looking back on our wedding and our anniversaries. I can't say enough good things about the man I married, so I will just leave it at that!

Wedding Day Pics

One Year Later

Year Two

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...