20.5.14

Poolside baby bump


Today the sun is shining and I am loving every minute of it. I grabbed a cup of ice, ate it with a spoon and headed to the pool. This week I'm doing my best to embrace my preggo self, so when I put my swimsuit on I admired how great my boobs now look in my top (instead of how puffy the rest of me looks). It's the little things right??!


Plus who doesn't like a good tan? Maybe my bump will be more endearing if it's not glow in the dark white. Making sense of a miracle is almost impossible. So instead of making sense of it all I will just slip *squeeze* into my suit, grab my hat and enjoy feeling my daughter kick me on these plastic chairs. (Apparently she wasn't comfy. Welcome to poolside seating my love) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...