26.9.14

Baby Obsession

I'm obsessed with my baby.

Look at my phone and you would wonder if I had a husband or a hobby or anything else going on in my life. Which, let's be honest....I don't (except the husband thing...I do have one of those).

When you are with something (someone) for 24 hours a day, it makes sense that all you have to talk about, take pictures of and think about is that something (someone).

Even when she is napping I am thinking about her. I look at videos and pictures I have taken and can't wait until she wakes up again. She is getting more and more aware of what is going on and even followed Bart around our room the whole time he was getting ready yesterday. It's so much fun to see more life and personality in those eyes!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...