6.2.12

goddess in a room full of pigs

thursday morning: woke up feeling sickish, skipped school. watched lots of TV

friday: woke up feeling like shit, still had to go to work for 7 hours. i was extrememly high on cold medicine (who knew that stuff was so powerful? not me) I feel bad for my customers because I was a little loco. i then came home and attempted to sleep

saturday: woke up feeling worse than shit, it's disgusting how much crap is in my sinuses right now. it makes me want to barf. i finally had a saturday off and how did i spend it? watching Law and Order SVU, taking multiple naps and continued to be in a hazy-drugged state of being. i also ate Panda Express, so that was cool.

sunday: working my way through a second roll of toilet paper for blowing my nose. attend a work meeting where Bart came to take a work picture. the result? after meeting my coworkers:  Bart, "How does it make you feel to know you are a Goddess in a room full of pigs?" he is so sweet. i come home and take a nap which helps, i am avoiding cold medicine at this point since i have to be around family later. we go to the super bowl party where i eat a lot, but not too much, and have a good time.

monday: here i am, still can't breathe through my nose, my roll of toilet paper getting smaller and smaller, my nose getting redder and redder. I have to go to work soon, but at least i am coherent.

how was YOUR weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...