28.2.12

Even More S%$@ Bart Says

B: I am going to one-up you until you die and then I'll die first


B: You can't just tell everything right away, you have to make the reader wait for it
M: Not in news writing
B: Well news writers are like whores, they give it all up right up front


B: I didn't spend thousands of dollars on my education just to have you ask me questions.


B: I'll just put our kid in diapers until they can make it through the first half without going to the bathroom



B: Now you're going to have to get me something awesome, like Robert Turbin's autograph...or his baby, either one


M: Is it open?
B: Well ya babe, it's a gas station
M: Well it just looks deserted
B: Yeah, because we are in the middle of nowhere
(p.s. the gas station WAS closed)


M: Metro-sexual is not Homosexual
B: Well it is right next door

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...