8.2.12

germ free zone

I woke up at 10 this morning after taking 2 Simply Sleep and I just laid in bed, waiting for the sick feeling I had all day yesterday to start up but guess what? It didn't. So I immediately jumped out of bed and went crazy, i scrubbed everything and did all my laundry, trying to get rid of all the germs that have had a place to call home this past month.
By 11:30 I went to the gym. I haven't been able to go for a full week and I was feeling pretty worthless. Bad idea? maybe, because as I was on the elliptical reading my textbook i started to feel sick again so after 30 minutes i came home, took a shower and at this point I was feeling crappy. I laid down on top of my freshly laundered bed and took a 2 hour nap....and now I feel better. 
it's already 3:30, the day went by really fast, I guess that is what happens when I wake up at 10 instead of my usual 6:30! I kinda like it...
I have to go to work at 5 so i am really hoping i dont get sick again. all i have eaten today is toast and peaches so if that upsets my stomach i don't think there is anything that wont.
I missed two days of school and i am kind of freaking out. its funny how i can go from missing class all the time to getting anxious when i miss any class at all. bart reminded me that i missed a lot of class last semester because of surgery so i should be okay...hopefully that's the case.
also, my stupid magazine project is going to be the death of me. my idea for writing about sex education and teen pregnancy fell through so now i am back to square one, which is not a good place to be at this point. i am hoping an idea will just come to me....but that hasn't happened yet. 

anywho...here are some pictures from our super bowl party!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...