30.11.12

cray cray delish

I don't think having weekends off is ever going to get old! I spent 6 years working and never had weekends off regularly. These past 4 months (I've been working here 4 months already!?? Cray Cray) have been so great having every weekend off! It's definitely not an overrated idea.
caramel apple + nuts. wisconsin cauliflower soup. cauliflower all cut up. my cute hubby

so I tried out that Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup and it wasn't the most amazing stuff. I'm sure it will get better the more I try to make it. I had absolutely NO IDEA how difficult it was to cut cauliflower into one-inch pieces! That stuff goes e v e r y w h e r e. I think I maybe added too much cauliflower but like I said, it wasn't terrible..it just wasn't delish either.

Speaking of delish though...Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory was on the shows yesterday and o.m.gosh their treats are soooo good. I got a caramel apple (all cut up and ready to eat of course) plus a box of amazing chocolates. I also may or may not have had a few spoon fulls of fresh homemade caramel but come on, can you blame me??


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...