1.4.15

Hi Baby: checking in

Hi baby,


It's been a minute since I have written one of these. Mostly because I am having way too much fun playing with you I don't find the time to write anything down.

You'll be 8 months old in just a few days and I love you more and more every day. You are so much fun and picking you up after work is the best part of my day. We spend the afternoons playing and working. You are getting harder to work around because you are just so curious. But for the most part you are still cooperating!

You LOVE food. Even when you aren't even hungry you love food. If someone is eating around you and they aren't sharing- watch out! I haven't come across anything you haven't liked and you've had a pretty wide variety of food at this point. Your current favorite is blueberries. I gave you blackberries yesterday and you loved those too. Watching you eat is seriously one of my favorite things. It's so funny.



You aren't crawling just yet but you want to be! You are so aware and curious that you're starting to get frustrated that you can't get to things yourself. Dad and I both give you 3 more weeks before you are mobile....that will be interesting!

Every day you change and grow up and I am the opposite of sad about it. I love seeing you grow and develop new skills. It's one of the best parts of being your mom. You're such a beautiful, happy and healthy baby- your dad and I can't get enough of you!

Daddy is already asking if I'm ready for another baby and all I have to say is NO! I'm not ready! I am too busy loving you and having the best time being your mom. I know your siblings will join our family eventually, but right now the gates of heaven aren't banging down my door. I have a hard time believing I'll be able to love another child as much as I love you. I figure it's just like loving your first baby- you can't imagine it until they are actually in front of you. I know a mother's love just grows but for now it's all you!

It's Spring Break for daddy's school and I took the week off too! So the next 6 days will just be family time and I can't wait!

I love you angel baby. Thanks for being my best buddy

xoxo
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...