2.5.12

Early to Bed. Early to Rise....

..makes a (wo)man healthy, wealthy and wise

I go to bed early
My hubby wakes up early
The sun now shines early
which means- No sleeping in for meggy.

I don't have very much to do today since I had Monday and Tuesday off from work (besides me being a little helper elf and going in for a few hours yesterday) so my "day off" stuff has already been done. I can only clean the house so many times!

I am going to attempt to go running again today because Bart and I are running a 5K this weekend and while I have ran that distance before a couple of times, I don't want to look like a slow silly fool on Saturday. 

I found some fun old photos on my computer today:







sometimes it's weird to think I am only 22. I feel older some days, but I think that could be because I have changed so much, and my life is completely different than even 4 or 5 years ago, that it seems like more time has past. It's a good thing we change quickly, but it's strange to think back on how I use to be. 

well, it is now only 7:20. I have killed twenty minutes of my morning, now I just have to figure out what to do with the rest of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...