16.5.12

Sometimes Yesterday in Africa

Sometimes I have good days where I discover I got straight A's in school and then go run 4 miles.
That was yesterday.

Today I am going to attempt to make chicken enchilada's. This can only mean one thing: my day is going to go downhill from here because let's be honest, cooking kinda pisses me off.

Also, another intern started and she is kind of stupid. Someone asked her what she wanted to pursue in broadcasting. Her reply? "I really just want to save kids in Africa. Like, own my very own village." Watch out Africa, there's a crazy chick ready to take over your world!

Then when she found out I was married she just looked at me with pity in her eyes and said "but you're so young!" then later she asked me how old I was (22) and again she's like "and you're married??" (in the annoying wow i'm judging you tone) and I raised my voice a little and said ya, and I love it so shut the hell up. okay maybe I didn't say that but I wanted to. I did say that I loved it in a tone that indicated we were don't discussing the downfall of my life that was marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...