21.6.12

boo, you whore.

i woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

my cereal wasn't that good. this damn internet isn't going fast enough. my hair is so freakin ugly it's just upsetting me at this point and i really really don't want to go to that place i have to go every morning. that place is stupid and a waste of my time and i hate it (stomping foot on ground while folding my arms)

i just want to go lay out in the sun and 95 degree weather all day.

also, my husband was fun and cheerful and happy this morning so that made me being grouchy even worse because lets be honest, who can be grouchy to a happy Bart? not me.

i just have today and then i have 4 days off. 3 of them in Logan where I get to see my old non-crazy coworkers slash friends and see other friends and play in the sun and water and run around doing whatever I want NOT going to that stupid place i have to go to every morning and then monday see my other non-crazy friend.

so today i will be grouchy and then i will enjoy my next 4 days. deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...