12.6.12

Top 10

In lieu of my last post I decided to write down some happy things this morning :)
 

I get to wear my black blazer that has been in my closet for months and months

I accidentally poured Cheerios into my yogurt this morning ( it was early, don't judge ) but it actually tasted pretty OK

NO WORK TODAY!

Going shopping is high on my priority list for the day

The sun is shining and the pool is open

My new book is turning out to be pretty good

I had a pretty glorious burger and fries combo last night so I'm still happy about that

I woke up with energy this morning

Did I mention I'm going shopping later?

And I don't have to go anywhere near those roads-that-shall-not-be-named that I mentioned yesterday


Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...