11.6.12

-insert swear word here

Dear UDOT,

screw you.

sincerely, 

Me.  



I am so pissed right now pissed isn't even the right word. maybe if i expanded my vocabulary a little bit i would think of a better word than pissed but for now it's going to have to do.

Will someone please explain to me the logic behind road construction on every single road? Not only is it on every single road, it's on every single road DURING RUSH HOUR. as in the time when everyone and their freaking dog is out on the streets. and the best part? no one is even doing anything. I don't see any fancy orange hats or vests doing a damn thing. If you aren't working on the road then why the hell do you need to have all the lanes but one closed? then of course the lights aren't adjusted to help let the 32048 cars get through one green light which means we now have ass holes blocking the intersection because apparently where they have to be is more important than where I have to be. why??? am i missing something here? because if I'm just being one of those annoying people who have no idea what they're talking about please let me know. All I know is that it took me 48 minutes to get home tonight. FORTY EIGHT. as in 40 more minutes than it usually does.

luckily for this blog post Bart came home as I was starting to write so I was able to yell at him about all my sorrows so I wasn't as wound up when I wrote this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...