5.6.12

kinda made me think about maybe thinking about it....

What To Expect When You're Expecting is kinda good.
It kinda made me think about possibly thinking about having a baby...one day.

I also got to have some Junior Mints so that was cool.

I know I told you last post I was going to win this bet, but then Bart wouldn't stop talking and bargaining with me so...I ate some candy...

and I still get to go shopping! Yay.
I'm thinking colored jeans...thoughts?

Also I really miss writing stories. If I didn't hate the Chronicle so much I would write for them next year, but they're stupid so that's not happening.

And just for the record, I'm not going to feel bad for not covering for my coworker tonight cuz guess what? She knew she had to work for three weeks and still she decided to do something dentist related and then not let anyone know until this morning. Sorry lady, I'm not bailing you out this time.

 Bart and I were supposed to go hiking today but then a freakin tornado storm decided to grace us with its presence so we went to a movie instead.

we have now come full circle so I think that's my cue to end this here post

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...