1.6.12

I hate dogs.

we may or may not have a problem on our hands.

I hear a dog....whining slash barking in the apartment underneath us.

I hate dogs. Why do people think it's a good idea to have a dog in an apartment? It's mean and annoying. The dog needs some freakin space and if you're not going to be home to take care of this dog then MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ONE. seriously people. Just because you love your dog doesn't mean anyone else does. It's like when parents think their kid is just being cute laughing in a movie when everyone else wishes that child was smothered...ya...it's kind of like that. Am I being unrealistic? Is it strange for me to expect your effing dog to shut the hell up? Hearing this stupid think makes me so angry! I'm pissed and upset so i'm going to leave the room and turn up my music really high so I don't go down there and kill someone.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...