6.6.13

Cheese-less

So yesterday I finally admitted that cheese is NO BUENO. I was in denial for a week because I love how it adds flavor to everything, but after a week of being exhausted I knew what I had to do....Bart comes home to me laying in bed and when he asks if everything is okay I tear up and say "I need to stop eating cheese". My 7 days of cheese eating bliss are over, but I know it will be for the best in the end.

I had a moment where I was this close to cheating and eating something sweet. The only problem is I couldn't decide what I wanted and eventually that desire just went away. Bottom line: I had a bad week and was feeling a little discouraged. But today is a new cheese-less day and great things are happening.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...