10.6.13

My Person

It's been one of those "leave work early but still go to class" kind of days. If I were smarter maybe I would feel comfortable missing Math a few days before the test... But I'm not, so I don't. Hopefully this horrible cold/virus goes away soon....it's already on my shit list since it kept the Dr from adding any new foods today. 

On the plus side my husband is amazing and so thoughtful. I come home after class around 9 tonight and he greets me with a glass of OJ and has brown rice cooking on the stove for my lunch tomorrow. He also stocked up on yams, sweet potatoes, peppers, bananas and apples. He knows me so well :). He is a champ at doing things that mean the world to me because the things he does shows he was completely thinking of me and that feeling is hard to beat. 

So I'll lay in bead with an achy body and scratchy throat and drive to work tomorrow with a car that has no AC and I will be OK because Bart is my person and it doesn't get much better than that. 

2 comments:

  1. "She's my person. If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She's my person." -Cristina Yang :)

    P.S. I hope you get feeling better. And no AC sucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better believe I channel my inner Christina Yang when I say "my person"...*sigh* I learn so much from that show.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...