15.8.14

2am

It's 2am and I'm holding my beautiful baby girl. She is freshly changed and freshly fed and trying to decide to fall asleep or keep those beautiful blue eyes open for a while longer. She just slept for 3.5 hours so you do your thang baby girl.

 I decided to start her out in her nursery tonight with the monitor across the room. She is a squeaky little sleeper and having her in our room made it really hard to ever fully fall asleep. 

Is she waking up? 

Yes? No...nope...ok maybe...

It's almost been a week since we brought her home and I think I have felt every emotion in the book.

 I have no idea what I'm doing and yet at the end of the day she is still healthy and happy and ready for the next round.

Each day is different and just when I think I have a handle on something...it changes and adjusts.

 I'm so happy and so tired and so overwhelmed all at once. So I will write. Because that's what I do to get the thoughts out of my head and into real life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...