20.12.10

Day 15 & 16 Ornaments and Scrooge

My favorite ornament on the Christmas tree is the one that is shaped like an egg, and on the inside there are penguin ice skating. It is my ornament I have had ever since I can remember and so of course that one would probably be my favorite.

Probably my least favorite thing about Christmas are the people who hate Christmas. Just because you are bitter about it, doesn't mean you have to share the hate. Christmas is a happy time of year for a lot of people, a time of year when families get together, sometimes that is the only chance they get.  So instead of whining about how much you hate people who love Christmas, how about you go out and buy yourself something nice, and start to enjoy the holidays :)

P.S.

I got rockin' grades this semester

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...