16.12.10

Day 12- A new year

What makes this Christmas different than the others?

Well the first and most obvious difference is this guy:


Yes we were dating last Christmas but not that seriously, and I think by the time Christmas came around we couldn't really stand each other. So this year will of course be different. We will officially share ourselves with both families. 2 Christmases?!?!?!? A dream come true...


The next difference is that I actually get to spend a whole week home! Since I have moved out, I haven't been able to spend more than a few days home for Christmas because of my jobs. This year is different though and I am so excited! I get to hang out with my family, have time to see all my friends, and do absolutely nothing all week long. 

This is going to be a rockin Christmas for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...