9.12.10

Time to spare

Usually during the two hour block between classes I have 230485 things to do. 

Today? I have 0.

It is soooooo nice to be done with this semester. I have said it before and I'm saying it again, this semester kicked my butt and I am so relieved to have it be over. My classes were some of the better ones I have had and one in particular really made me open my eyes to the world and understand what is really going on. I have learned a ton this semester from being the assistant news editor. It has taken up hours and hours of my weeks but it has been worth it. I have made friends and learned new things I don't think I would have found anywhere else. I was busier than I have ever been and it made the months go by pretty fast. I feel like I have improved as a student ten fold and I hope from here on out I will be able to dominate the rest of my classes. I really do love going to school up here. My little sister wants to come up here and I think she would fit in perfectly, I am excited to see it happen.

Goodbye Fall Semester 2010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...