8.1.11

Microwavable oatmeal

So when my roommate moved out, the ONLY downside, (and when I say only, I really do mean the ONLY thing) is that she took her dang microwave! So here I was, once again, microwave-less. I don't think people realize how much a microwave gets used until you don't have one. And don't get me wrong, it's not like all I eat are hot pockets and warmed up take out ( because I dont...ever.) But things like my OATMEAL, the stuff that there is no way in h-e-double-hockey-sticks I am going to boil some water for that, lets get real, are no longer available to me. Anyway, on to the point, I walked into my kitchen after a very long day at work to a box! And inside that box was a Microwave!! With a note that said,

"I am sick of living in the early 1900's, so I got us a microwave. Love, Bart"

I love him! He takes such good care of me. Is is sad that the thing that got me out of bed early this morning is the fact that I could finally make myself some oatmeal? Because that, folks, is exactly what happened.

So as I am sitting here, getting 35%  of my fiber intake, I realize school starts on Monday. Not only does school start, but it starts an hour earlier than it did last semester, with my first class being a JCOM one so I can't exactly "accidentally sleep in"....ever.

I will officially be applying "early to bed, early to rise" into my life style starting tomorrow. Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...