4.10.14

2 months

well we made it another month! 

McKenzie is learning and growing everyday! 

Her wake time went from about :45 minutes to 1:15 pretty much over night and she needs to be entertained now. She still loves looking around but if she gets fussy I just change things up and she is entertained by a new wall for a while longer. 

Her naps went from at least 2 hours to averaging 1-1.5 hours. At first I thought something was wrong, but then I realized it's just her growing up! As long as she is happy after a nap I know she is getting enough sleep

Knock-on-wood but she seems to be back to sleeping 6 hours at night 

She smiles!!! Nothing melts my heart more. I was rocking her today looking at my phone, and when I looked down at her she had the biggest grin on her face. I put my phone away and enjoyed the rest of that moment. 

She is much more "talkative" and is slowly starting to "goo goo" a little. New sounds are so fun for mom. 

I am trying to enjoy everyday as I comes and not focus too much on the future. For now my little 2 month old is an angel and it's so fun to see her develop everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...