27.11.13

Thanksgiving Eve

To say Thanksgiving crept up on me this year is the ultimate understatement. Wait...Thanksgiving is tomorrow? WHAT? Since when? The holidays seem to change every year. When I think of Thanksgiving I still think of 7ish hour roads trips to Idaho where we get together with my mom's side of the family. More than 50 people and LOTS of pies.

I love being married. I love my in-laws. I love the holidays. Combining all these things together can be difficult.

I'm also not too stoked about the dinner part of Thanksgiving since I'm still not sure what I will be allowed to eat. I read today that the average person eats 4,500 calories on Thanksgiving....I'm going to go ahead and say I will NOT be a part of that average :(

I guess it's time to start creating memories for this new chapter in my life. Bart and I just decided I will attempt to make pie..his mom's recipe. We'll see how it goes!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...