8.6.14

10:22pm

10:22pm
Climbed into bed at 8:45 tonight because A) I still can 2) I like going to bed and C) I have to wake up an hour early to drop Bart off for football camp

Here I am almost 2 hours later and obvi very much awake. I'm not even that tired but my bed is the most comfortable place in my house. I hate our couch and anything non soft and squishy after 8pm? Pssh please. 

If you haven't been able to tell I am back on a blogging kick. I have felt like blogging everyday which is weird because the last several months I haven't really had much to say. I still proabably don't have much to say, but I'm still in the mood to say it! 

My last checkup showed my thyroid is low (which for anyone is no bueno, but having Hashimotos makes me extra sensitive) so my doc upped my dose and I just started the new dose yesterday. So Idk if THATS the reason I'm not sleeping but there's a good possibility. For once it's not because I have to pee every 30 minutes. (Yay!) 

I have been finding and reading a bunch of different blogs on my sleepless nights. It's hard to find blogs these days that don't show a chick with 386 outfit/fashion pictures or someone who just does a different giveaway everyday (BORING!!) I really really really don't care what you are wearing or the free shit you got sent to promote. Thanks but no thanks. Blogs like that are stupid. Luckily I have been able to find a few that are fun to read and interesting to follow and only have a few pics per post. Hallelujah. 

Anywho... I have stumbled upon some various birth stories and it just makes me even more excited to write my own birth story!! I seriously can't wait to meet this little chick of mine and see her sweet face. I have no idea what to expect except that it will be wonderful. 

9 more weeks. SINGLE DIGITS PEOPLE!!!! We are getting so close and I feel like time is going to fly by. All things considered I really do feel pretty good. Aside from my permanent carpel tunnel in my numb-all-the-time right hand I don't have much to complain about. Of course there are uncomfortable moments and not having any shoes that fit (hello swollen feet) is kind of annoying, but I'm not feeling crabby or grouchy about anything. I know a lot happens these last few weeks but if I can make it 31 weeks I can make it 9 more rrrright????

10:36 pm
Well I'm going to bust out my Sleep Pillow app and try to get my relaxation techniques on. Mondays suck already, I really don't want to be tired for mine tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...