22.6.14

Enemy Territory

As I prep to teach the Young Women in our ward today I came across this video



Even though I'm no longer a teenager and the days of so much uncertainty and insecurity are behind me, I still feel like I am living in enemy territory. I don't know if this feeling will ever go away, but I am so thankful to have the truth in my life to help me get through it. My Young Women days seem like yesterday and I was struggling with so many different things. Looking back I know I had angels both here on Earth and in Heaven watching over and protecting me. I never would have been able to picture my life and how happy I am 8 years later. My happiness comes from my testimony and faith that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me, is aware of my needs, and is always there to help me. This is not only a comfort for my own life, but it comforts me to know that I can pass along this peace and happiness to my own daughter.

Don't be afriad of enemy territory: we are strong enough to handle it!

Happy Sunday Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...