5.6.14

Big Fat Shout Out

I have a big fat shout out to give tonight: My sexy, hard working hubby finished another school year! Success! Bring on Summer! Teaching High School isn't easy, especially when you have high expectations for your students like Bart does. I know he makes a difference in the lives around him and any teenager is lucky to have him as a leader.




He came to visit me at work today and as I was sitting there with my feet up checking out the latest and greatest on Pinterest it occurred to me that he works so much harder than I do every day. I am so lucky to have found a man who knows how to work. He sets goals and he accomplishes them, even when they are hard. Tomorrow he is waking up at 4 a.m. and running 10 miles before football practice starts at 7. NBD right? He is such a stud. and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...