11.12.14

The blog post only VIB ( very important bloggers) write

I read pretty popular blogs and it's only a matter of time before they post about taking a break from blogging because:

I just have so much to say 

I don't have enough to say

I feel too much pressure 

I don't know what direction I want to take with my life *cough* I mean my blog 

I just don't even know what's real anymore 

I really want to be IN the moment, Ya know? 

Blah blah blah blah blaaaaah. 

Either write a blog post- or don't!! Your 578426 "friends" will still be there when you decide to come back to your über stressful cyber life. 

(You could be like me and pretty much only write when you are holding your baby at night putting her to sleep. Left thumb writing people. Multitasking simplifies everything!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...